The Ideal candidate will have the following Qualifications and Skill Set:
- 2-year Instrumentation engineering technology program, Journeyperson or relevant career experience.
- A working knowledge of P&IDs, isometrics, GAs and line lists.
- Be a hightly motivated leader and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines/successful completion of deliverables.
- Ability to communicate and work well with other departments and outside clients.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office tools including Excel and Word.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Analytical, thorough, resourceful, and detail-oriented.
As a memeber of the Engineering Team, you will be responsible to/for:
- Coordinate with drafting and other engineering disciplines to ensure drawing integrity and completeness
- Create and populate Instrument Indexes and Instrumentation Data sheets.
- Complete VDDR action items pertaining to Instrumentation
- Perform P&ID review and mark ups in reference to Client Specifications
- Working with the project team, Project Manager and shop employees to ensure on-time project completion.
- Providing technical and administrative support through all phases of the project.
- Assisting to ensure quality and timely delivery of finished products to clients.
- Perform P&ID checks of the ongoing skid pkgs as well as completed pkgs.
- Attend project meetings and communicate with design team to complete the project from inception to completion.
- Perform and assist with additional duties and tasks as the project(s) requires.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.